Thursday, January 8, 2009

If you can't beat'm, Join'm!

If any of you have seen Bryan lately, his beard was getting a little out of control. He decided he was going to shave it down to a light scruff, but before he did I mentioned that I should take a quick photo. This is what I came up with. The reason for the title is we've been on this rant about central banks and many many theories as to why, the world as we know it, will end.I'd like to think it looks pretty legit. I used my duvet cover as a background. One large shoot through umbrella real close to Bryan. A small speedlight pointing up at the duvet in the background. I used my 70-200mm L @f4, and probably the first time in years where I've used manual focus instead of auto... this was one of the sharp ones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks like an old Jesse James photo! Nice work Kenn! Good modeling Bryan!

SunsetJen said...

hehehe i love it!!

Anonymous said...

I think Tara hit the nail on the head already, so I'll second her comment.

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/photos-outlaws/FrankJesseJamesCarroltonIllinois-500.jpg

Anonymous said...

Nice choice of font, BTW. Suits a modern look. A true old photo would have a much more ornate font.