Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I kept trying to think of a great idea for a Christmas card for everyone. So just like most of my shopping, I shot this on the eve of Christmas. Just in time. I did stay up pretty late testing my graphic design skills (don't judge me). This is what I came up with. I know a lot of people who haven't been in a Holiday mood. Hopefully this will change that for a few of you! Please comment on the photo. I never know who sees my blog!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

PS. Aliens do exist! Look up all you can on the Rothschild family and what will happen in 2012.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

US $3.99, CAN $28.99 - ROTFLMAO!!!!

The stripes, the patterns, the glasses - oh my...

Anonymous said...

Oh my god that is the best thing I have ever seen.

Allene said...

Hahahah, oh Kenn. You've outdone yourself. Happy Christmas!

p.s. can I get a subscription 2 ur magazine plz

REMI THERIAULT said...

One big high five. No. TWO!

Unknown said...

Nice, Mr. Taylor. Cookin' man!

Dwayne.

Anonymous said...

This is quite possibly the most fantabulous picture I have ever seen! Your design and editing skills are fantastic!

My girlfriends and I had a picture taken with Santa and my best friend's dog Charlie. We waited for three hours at the Humane Society, the photographer took one picture and that was the end of it. Had a feeling that I blinked, but figured the professional photographer (shameful self-promotion everywhere) would have seen I had blinked and taken another picture, if I had.
Fat chance....I did blink so they Photoshopped eyes for me. I look like Helen Keller (high on Extacy) in the photo. Merry Christmas, Grandma!

Xo Jen Winnipeg

Anonymous said...

Xo Jen - that really sucks!