Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sushi Time?


I haven't written a blog in a little while. Actually it has been since I got back from the NACO Tour. I took a little time to breath again as well as archiving and editing everything. I've been itching to shoot some food lately, but all I could come up with was an empty plate.Now don't get me wrong, I love my empty plate. but hopefully in a few days I'll be able to find the time to pick up some food to put in these plates.

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. Possible shoot ideas and such. I think the next month or 2 will be a great time to focus on personal projects. I'll try to post some more soon.

2 comments:

REMI THERIAULT said...

Like the top one. Real nice, great fans of the tones.

Anonymous said...

i think you should put some yam rolls on those plates.