Thursday, November 6, 2008

More more more.

I have been doing a ridiculous amount shooting. My most so far was in Edmonton. I shot 5 different events lasting 12 hours total for the NAC and I then went on to do my own shoot that night. Its no wonder My shot counter on the camera is nearing 35 000. The shoot I did to reward myself after my very hard day of work was more of a sexy shoot. More so than I have been anyway. Yesterday in Calgary I had 2 shoots planned for myself cuz it was suppose to be my day off. I was able to do one of them downtown in the afternoon, but then last minute I was called to duty. At 5pm I was driven an hour and a half to Banff to shoot a smaller concert. 1 hour for the concert, another hour for the reception, then the drive back to Calgary. I'd like to say I went to banff and it was absolutely gorgeous. But all I saw was a black sky. Couldn't even see the mountains in the distance. Quite unfortunate but I suppose it will give me all the more reason to go back and get the experience I feel I should have. For the rest of this trip it will be pretty much a flight a day. I will be going non stop. I've been fighting off a cold since the end of the first week so hopefully I'll be healthy when I finally land in ottawa. This shot is of Dori in downtown Calgary.

6 comments:

REMI THERIAULT said...

Looks like your having a hard time out there, being lonely all by yourself. I feel for you buddy.

Anonymous said...

You.are.my.hero.

I kudo remi - those days off must be reeeal tough.

Anonymous said...

35000 shots! you're gonna wear out that shutter! what's the lifespan on that?

Glad you're having fun ;))

Anonymous said...

work.. work.. work..

Take a day off Kenn and relax. Don't worry, soon you'll be home with Bryan. Away from all of the half naked women and hotel rooms. Ahhhh... serenity now...

PS- I think Bryan likes Jelly Beans too! Sweeeeeeeeet!

(FYI-I prefer cashews)

Vice Admiral said...

Taylor you filthy s.o.b

You've been getting all sorts of 'shots' off haven't ya HaHa

Anonymous said...

Vice Admiral - haha! I understand why you are a "vice" admiral...