Sunday, November 2, 2008

the bulk

Hey everyone, I'm not posting many photos of the actual tour cuz there's just too many. If you guys want to see what I've been shooting on a daily basis check out
http://www.nacotour.ca/en/gallery/
Its updated fairly regularly. Yesterday on Nov 1st, I was able to do a few little things for myself. After shooting Master Classes with members of the Orchestra, I went to get a little bit of a hair cut and had a great conversation with Gerard. He agreed to sit for a photo.
After shooting the concert at the Royal Theatre here in Victoria, I left the reception early to take photos of Kyla and Scott. A local couple who agreed to do some photos. This is a very busy trip, but so worth it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, the photos look great. I imagine you have a ton more too.

Can't wait to hear/see all about it!!

Ottawa is lame, stop missing it!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Gerard is cool cat. He has a conservative exterior (black turtleneck, cream pants, brown shoes) hiding a flamboyant personality (salmon red socks). Cool!

Anonymous said...

Just checked out the NAC site. You're doing a great job Kenn - fantastic images! Plus, you've been doing personal work!?!... guess you haven't been sleeping much.